CQC compliance for your business – Understand, Achieve, Maintain Compliance.
Are you planning on starting a domiciliary care agency, a homecare business or residential service?
If the answer to the above question is YES, then our Business Start Up Package is the ideal solution to help you establish your new service. W&P understands the complexities and challenges of starting up a Health and Social Care business and that’s why we developed the Start-up Package to provide a one stop shop of all the essential tools needed to set up and run a care service, be it residential or domiciliary care. The package includes a full set of policies and procedures, the policy update service, a full set of forms and templates, the employee handbook, the care certificate trainers pack and 3 hours business support from one of our industry experts to advise, guide and support you through those challenging early days.
Our aim is to help you realise your business objectives from inception through registration and beyond and the Business Start Up package has been designed to be an integral part of helping you to achieve success
On 1 April 2015 new Regulations came into force regarding Health and Social Care in England. These regulations form the basis of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection regime.
W & P took the decision to track these changes from their earliest stage in order to understand, assimilate and interpret all of the legislative and regulatory requirements arising from the new regulations. The legislation needs to be understood to ensure that providers can implement the processes required to meet the regulatory standards. It is important to understand that these changes are ongoing through 2016‒2017 and beyond.
Purchase a Domiciliary Business Start-Up Pack now:
Purchase a Residential Business Start-Up Pack now:
What’s included in the pack?
The Domiciliary & Residential Business Start-Up Packs Include:
Includes everything necessary for Registration and setting up as a service provider registered by the Care Quality Commission.
1. Full set of Domiciliary OR Residential Policies & Procedures (£895.00 when purchased separately)
- These are all referenced to the Outcomes and Regulations and written to enable them to be working documents that can be used by all levels of staff.
- They are in a Microsoft word format making editing easy.
- The “Managers Notes” identifies the policies that will need some input from the organisation e.g. a local contact address for MCA team.
- There are clear instructions relating to inserting the organisations own name and logo.
2. All Administration Forms – Management of Medicines, Personnel & Generic Sets (£360.00 when purchased separately)
These forms evidence the REGULATIONS contained in the Fundamental Standards (Regulations) 2014 issued by the Care Quality Commission.
3. The Quarterly Update Service
Health and Social Care is an ever changing industry and keeping up to date with legislation, case law and good practice initiatives is a full time task. W&P’s Policy update service does the hard work for you, allowing you to get on with the task of running your business. Each quarter we scan all the relevant websites and industry publications to ensure we capture the very latest news, developments, emerging topics and legislative changes across the industry and update our policies and procedures accordingly – giving business owners and managers total reassurance that their policies are always up to date.
The update service is free for UP TO ONE YEAR when purchasing the Start Up Package and then if you choose to renew, the annual subscription fee is just £145 – that’s less than £3 per week for complete peace of mind.
4. Domiciliary Employee Handbook (£110.00 when purchased separately)
This pack is in 2 sections. The First part is in template form directing the organisation to add their own specific details and indicating specific policies that should be included. The second section includes legal information such as statutory sick and holiday pay plus other organisational information/guidance.
It is a word document that can be fully edited and produced as required.
5. Three hours of Business Support (£225.00 when purchased separately)
- This is support in helping to complete the application form for CQC, preparing for the first visit after application and support with being ready to start trading as an organisation in health and social care.
- The support will be centred on CQC requirements or tailored to your specific needs.
- This can be done via the phone or email or a face to face meeting if preferred.
And one of the following two options
5. Three Staff Training Packs of your choice from the £95 range. (£285.00 when purchased separately)
Our extensive range of staff training packs have been developed by experienced trainers and are primarily aimed at Health and Adult Social Care providers as defined by Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014. View all 34 titles here.
6. The Care Certificate Pack (£416.00 when purchased separately)
Designed as an Aide Memoir for trainers and managers; W&P’s care certificate pack is clearly written and covers all 15 mandatory units. It includes guidance notes for the trainer and observation guidance for the assessor, along with the workbooks for staff to evidence competence.
The start-up package is an excellent and cost effective solution for those starting or considering starting a health and social care business.