CARE Staff Training Packs
Choice, Dignity & Diversity Training Pack
|An effective and simple to use training tool
Written & developed by experienced trainers
Meet's Care Standard requirements
Covers knowledge for HSC Care NVQ 2 and 3
Trains all your staff for £85.00
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
How do I use the Choice, Dignity & Diversity Training Pack?
STEP 1 - Simply purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work books and give to your staff / trainees or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
STEP 2 - Mark your staff’s / trainees completed question sheets.
STEP 3 -Certificate all successful candidates.
Preview the Choice, Dignity & Diversity Training Pack
What does the Choice, Dignity & Diversity training pack cover?
1. Treating individuals with respect and dignity.
2. Code of practice for Social Care workers
4. Anti-discrimination practice
6. Examining your own behaviour
7. Laws, Guidelines and Policies
8. Individuals Rights
9. Rights under Charters, Guidelines and Policies
10. Rights provided by Law
11. How you can promote anti-discrimination
12. Supporting individuals in the way they choose and promoting positive behaviour.
13. How can we promote choice
16. How do we empower individuals we care for?
19. Adapting to change
20. Professional Relationships
21. Challenging behaviour
22. Dealing with conflicts
23. Communication skills
24. Potentially violent situations
25. Planning Care