Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Diabetes Staff Training
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 4. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 2005 and HSC 2014. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC3001.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Diabetes Training Pack cover?
1. What is Diabetes?
2. Normal Process of Metabolism(Digestion)
3. Varieties of Diabetes
4. Type 1 Diabetes
5. Type 2 Diabetes
6. Main differences
7. Causes of Diabetes
9. Blood Glucose
12. Diabetes Treatment and Control
13. Diabetes and Older People
14. Complications of Diabetes
15. Cardiovascular Disease
16. Diabetic neuropathy (damage to the nerves)
17. Foot Care
18. Diabetic Nephropathy (kidney disease)
19. Diabetic Retinopathy (Eye disease)
20. Acute Medical Problems
21. Dietry Requirements
22. Care Plans
23. What help as a Carer can you give?
24. Blood glucose monitoring
25. DIABETIC CARE PLAN - Eating and Drinking
26. DIABETIC CARE PLAN – Personal Hygiene
27. DIABETIC CARE PLAN – Physical Health
28. DIABETIC CARE PLAN – Safety & Communication
Preview the Diabetes Training Pack
How do I use the Diabetes Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.