Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Epilepsy Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 4. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit PD OP 2.1. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit PD OP 3.1.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Epilepsy pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Epilepsy Training Pack cover?
1. How Common is Epilepsy?
2. What are seizures and epilepsy?
3. The Lobes of the Brain
4. Seizures and Classification of Types
5. Diagnosis of Epilepsy
6. The Causes of Epilepsy
7. Treatment of Epilepsy
8. Management of Convulsions
9. Children with Epilepsy
10. Young People and Epilepsy
11. Older People with Epilepsy
12. Epilepsy and Lifestyle
13. Practical Guidelines
14. What support can you give?
Preview the Epilepsy Training Pack
How do I use the Epilepsy Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.