Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Fire Safety for the Domiciliary Carer
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standards 5 & 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 027 & HSC 028. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 037 & HSC 038.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Fire Safety for the Domiciliary Carer pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Fire Safety for the Domiciliary Carer Training Pack cover?
1. What is Fire?
2. Elements of fire
3. Common causes of fire
4. The spread of fire
5. What to do to ensure fire safety
6. Fire prevention (safety)
8. Action to take before a fire occurs
9. Be aware that Fire Kills
10. Before you tackle a Fire
11. Where do you expect to see an extinguisher (when working in a supported living establishment)
13. Extinguishers and their uses
14. Types of Extinguisher (Colour Coding)
15. Fire Classification
16. Extinguishers Explained
17. The Anatomy of the Fire Extinguisher
18. A Fire Survival Guide
19. What to do if fire breaks out
20. What to do if you're cut off by fire
21. Protect the home from Fire
22. Fire safety law
Preview the Fire Safety for the Domiciliary Carer Training Pack
How do I use the Fire Safety for the Domiciliary Carer Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.