Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Basic First Aid Awareness Training Pack
|Meets CQC requirements. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit L2EFAW. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit L2EFAW.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Basic First Aid Awareness pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Basic First Aid Awareness training pack cover?
1. Aims of First Aid
2. Action in an Emergency
3. Primary Survey
4. DR ABC
5. Basic Life Support
6. Adult Basic Life Support
7. Basic Life Support for a Child
8. Secondary Survey
9. Causes of Unconsciousness
10. Recovery Position
11. Body Systems
12. The Respiratory System
13. The choking adult
14. The chocking child
15. Chocking Infant (under 1 year)
16. The Circulatory System
17. Heart Attack
22. External Bleeding
23. Internal Bleeding
24. Crush Injuries
25. The Skeletal System
27. The Skin
29. Epileptic Seizure
33. Electric shock
34. Cross Infection
Preview the Basic First Aid Awareness Pack
How do I use the Basic First Aid Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.