Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Basic Food Hygiene Awareness Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC 2029. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 037 & HSC 038.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Food Hygiene Awareness pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Food Hygiene Training Pack cover?
3. Food-Born Diseases
4. How Food is Contaminated
5. Food Poisoning
7. Colour Coded Cutting Boards
8. Personal Hygiene
9. Pest Control
10. Cleaning & Disinfection
11. Kitchen Design
12. The Law
13. Food Handlers Fitness to Work
Preview the Food Hygiene Awareness Training Pack
How do I use the Food Hygiene Awareness Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.