| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum /

Compare the use of different sources and systems of of support for professional development

Author barry007
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 16:11
Can any one give any ideas regarding the title pleas

Compare the use of different sources and systems of of support for professional development

cheers
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 19:31
Hi barry007,

Inductions, appraisals and development plans, shadowing, in-house training, colleges and training organisations....and so on.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author barry007
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 27 Nov 2011 13:28
Sue its nice to know people such as yourself still exist in the world today, willing to help others for to no personnal gain .

Thank you
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 27 Nov 2011 13:37
Hi barry007,

Knowing that I have helped is my reward. I do it because I can and I care about care. I'm sure that the same goes for others who support the forum.

Aunty Sue
Author Deepa john
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 2 Dec 2011 09:46
Hi please could you give some idea about the compare the use of different sources and systems of support for professional development

thanks
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 2 Dec 2011 10:14
Hi Deepa john,

Think about each of the sources and systems mentioned above and explain how useful they are.

For example inductions provide you with the basic knowledge and skills you need to do your job and help you to get used to your working role. Without them you wouldn't know how you should be working. However, appraisals and development plans help you to keep your skills and knowledge up to date by highlighting areas that you need to develop and planning how you will do this.

And so on.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author nis
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 14 May 2012 22:45
Deepa john

Hi Deepa

I am doing my Level 5 and really stuck....Could pls help me ........

Nis
Author jfrary12
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 27 May 2012 10:03
I also made my own pdp in terms of a folder which contain my job description and courses that i had completed,plus pages to write a reflective diary on staff meeings or having to speak to staff what happen what i said what was the outcome and what i felt could be done better.It answered shc 52 3.2 3.3 4.4 if thats any help
Author nis
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 28 May 2012 23:14
jfrary12
Thanks great help.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum / Compare the use of different sources and systems of of support for professional development
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?