| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum /

Nearly done.....Help!....Plz :)

Author drakey84
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 28 Nov 2011 19:19
Hi, I have 7% of the level 5 to complete...By Friday...Im realising why i have missed the parts i have left to do!!!!

Any assistance greatly appreciated....

1.2: Critically review approaches to outcome based practice.
2.1: Explain the psychological basis for well-being.

1.2: Critically review approaches to person centred practice.

1.1: Evaluate the extent to which the outcomes for a range of individuals conform to contemporary person-centred values and aims using the principles of the active support model.

1.2: Analyse the practical changes which need to be made within the work setting to improve individuals independence, informed choice and quality of life.

3.3: Support others to identify and take remedial action to ensure a valued range of activities for individuals are available throughout the day/ avoiding lengthy periods of disengagement.

4.2: Support other to interpret the extent to which individuals participation over time represents the balance of activity associated with a valued lifestyle.

4.3: Support others to improve the quality of an individuals frequency and duration of activities, and the individuals skills, personal preferences and social image.

Many, Many Thanks

Steve
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 12:23
Author mariemcb
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 18:48 | Edited by: mariemcb
Apologies...I was meant to post on the forum, not as a reply!! I'm sure you're done with 513
Author AK1986
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 18 Jan 2013 23:07
OMG u nearly done..... Congratulations must be feeling good

i can't wait when i will finish all my units and chill
Author setag43
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 17 Dec 2013 22:05
Hello
can anyone give me some tips, i am stuck on how to word 1.2 critically review approaches to person-centred practice
thanx
Ruth
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum / Nearly done.....Help!....Plz :)
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?