| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum /

unit 3 Equality, diversity, inclusion

Author debbiew
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 10 Mar 2012 20:57
Hello all,

I am totally stuck on this question and someone can help........ Analyse how systems and processes can promote equality and inclusion or reinforce discrimination and exclusion?

Would greatly appreciate some help with this
Author MILOZIM
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 12:56
Silly question I will try and help you but is this level 2 or 3
Author debbiew
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 13:18
Hi MILOZIM,

I have sent you an email and it is level 5

Thanks
Debbie
Author MILOZIM
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 14:47
I know have to think about it I am only doing level 2 :
Author debbiew
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 21:57
Thanks anyway MILOZIM HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT ANY IDEAS ON THIS ONE URGENT HELP NEEDED
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 09:32
Hi debbiew,

MILOZIM was correct about what systems and processes are eg staff development, care assessments and planning, policies and procedures etc.

At level 2 you follow them but at your level you are responsible for their development and for updating them in line with current requirements.

Look at each one and think about how it can promote equality and inclusion or reinforce discrimination and exclusion.

For example risk assessments. Do they include support for individuals to give their input? Are they fair ie are all individuals treated equally regardless of their culture, ability, gender etc?

And so on.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author debbiew
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 17:36
Thank you so much Aunty Sue great help
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum / unit 3 Equality, diversity, inclusion
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?