| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum /

P1 Safegarding and Protection of Vulnerable Adults

Author Sarah50
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 3 Apr 2012 17:54
Please can someone help me - Im really stuck on - Explain the legislative framework for safeguarding vulnerable adults - I think i know what I should encompass here but i dont know how to explain it............... I keep coming back to this one and its making less and less sense to me.... Can anyone point me in the right direction please

Thanks for reading

Sarah
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 4 Apr 2012 12:12
Hi Sarah,

See here:

http://www.scie.org.uk/publications/reports/report50.pdf

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author Sarah50
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 4 Apr 2012 18:01
This will really help me Aunty Sue - It looks clearer already!!! Thanks so much for replying...
Author treen
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 19 Feb 2013 16:10
Hi
This really isnt coming easy to me at all, I have gone onto the link that Aunty Sue had suggested and there is so much within the framwork. I am at a loss to know what or how to write it down
'HELP'
Author jipster82
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 5 Oct 2013 12:18
i also have brain block when it comes to this section of P1 I have read the link and then go to type and BAM nothing I have re read and still nothing............oh dear putting things down in writing is proving hard lol
Author jfrary12
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 6 Oct 2013 14:26
Hi This may help look at your policies regarding safeguarding at what Acts they refer to.Your policies often break thing down into simple terms.
All policies are in line with legistration.
Plus the CQC standards may help also.
Hope this helps
Author jipster82
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 15:56
Yes thanks jfrary i have now done P1 thankyou ............now onto P5 lol
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Forum / P1 Safegarding and Protection of Vulnerable Adults
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?