| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH QUESTION 8 ON NVQ LEVEL 2 HSC24 ..WHAT CODDES OF PRACTISE ARE RELAVENT TO MY ..

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Author nicol
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 25 Mar 2009 20:04
HI THERE

IM ON MY LAST QUESTION AND THE AMOUNT OF TIMES OF GONE TO THIS QUESTION IS UNBELIVEABLE AND IT STILL DOESNT MAKE SENCE .....

HSC 24 QUESTION 8....WHAT CODES OF PRACTISE AND CONDUCT ARE RELEVENT TO YOUR WORK ROLE? /.....

IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

KIND REGARDS LAURAXXXX
Author bucky106
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 25 Mar 2009 20:34
hi Laura Ihave just done this question and my Assessor checked it on monday. The codes of practice and conduct are relevent to your work role are 1 Protect the rights and promote the interests of service users and carers. 2 Strive to establish and maintain the trust and confidence of service users and carers. 3 Promote the independence of service users while protecting them as far as possible from danger or harm.4 Respect the rights of service users whilst seeking to ensure that their behaviour does not harm themselves or other people. 5 Uphold public trust and confidence in social care services and be accountable for the quality of their work and take responsibilityfor maintaining and improving their knowledge and skills. Hope that helps Bucky106
Author nicol
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 26 Mar 2009 08:23
hi bucky106

your an absalute dimond thanks so much for that i can now stop worrying....it will be good to finish this nvq 2 i was given other papers yesterday to do aswell as the assessment ....
carnt really complain though atlease my job will be safe then as as a carer by 2010 you must hold a nvq....

thanks again sweet xx
Author bucky106
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 26 Mar 2009 08:51
Hi Aunty sue can you help me please. Iam being asked the legislation for Assessing records and organisational requirements for Assessing records. The legislation for working intimately with individuals and organisational requirements for this. The legislation for Supporting individuals personal care needs and organisational requirements for this. thank you so much for any help Bucky106
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 26 Mar 2009 10:11
Hi bucky106,

If you mean 'accessing' records examples could be the Data Protection Act, the Medical Reports Act, the Care Standards Act and your own work policies.

Working intimately and personal care needs - could include the Health and Safety Act, the Race Relations Act, the Disability Discrimination Act, the Human Rights Act, Care Standards, POVA and your own work policies.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author bucky106
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 26 Mar 2009 12:43
Hi Aunty sue I am doing Health and social care Evidence pack unit hsc18 Support individuals with personal care needs.The question says State the legislation you are following when completing the following tasks and state what your own organisational requirements are that show you are following their stated procedures and practices for the same tasks.1 Assessing records. 2 Working intimately with individuals. 3 Supporting individuals personal care needs. Does this make any sense to you I cant suss it at the moment.Thanks for your help Bucky106
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 26 Mar 2009 14:57
Hi bucky106,

HSC 218 K 8a is accessing records. The legislation I gave you covers the rest.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author bucky106
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 26 Mar 2009 22:05
Thanks Aunty sue it's sunk in now.Thanks for your help Bucky106
Author marieann
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 16:25
hi im doing my NVQ2 in caring. im stuck on a question about how do the values effect those in my care.... the 1st one is "rights, choices,privacy,indeoendence,dignity,respect and parntership... if one one can help my email is harveykorey@hotmail.co.uk. thank u.
Author Annabelle
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 08:11
Hello,
There are 9 units in level 2 and 12 units to complete in level 3.
Some of the units are mandatory and some are optional the mandatory units are dealing with clients' rights, equality and diversity, as carers we have to maintain our client s rights what ever race or religion they are; there is a lot more to our job than just making a cup of tea!
At the end of the induction day I went home and started. Each unit has set questions you should answer them using work place examples, that is why it is important to choose unit that are reliant to you work place. ;)
Author louise88
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 13 Dec 2010 13:37
hi, please could someone help me, i am doing my nvq2 and am really stuck on a few questions in unit hsc218. could you give me a few tips please?
1. legal and organisational reqiurements on equality, diversity , discrimination and rights when supporting individuals with their personal care?
2. the effect which personal beliefs and preferances may have on cleansing and toileting for an individual thank you
Author adelle93
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 26 Nov 2011 13:09
Hey am doing my nvq also and i'm stuck on the project, section 3 HSC23 KU 1, can anyone help developing my knowledge and practice to benefit service users? it then goes on to say what are the following organisational requirements when working with individuals and others to improve your knowledge and practice : Equality : Diversity : discrimination : rights
Would be very appreciated xx
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 26 Nov 2011 13:55
Hi adelle93,

Organisational requirements means your setting's policies and procedures. What do they say?

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author len
Forums Member
#14 | Posted: 7 Dec 2011 21:49
CAN ANYONE COULD ANSWER THIS. 1.EXPLAIN HOW YOUR ROLE CONTRIBUTES TO THE OVERALL DELIVERY OFTHE SERVICE PROVIDED..2.EXPLAIN HOW COULD YOU INFLUENCE THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY ,2a; FOLLOWING BEST PRACTICE WITHIN YOUR WORK ROLE; 2b; NOT CARRYING OUT THE REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR ROLE.
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#15 | Posted: 9 Dec 2011 13:56
Hello,
You need to explain where/how your job role fits in the organisation. Bt following best practice you will be meeting needs, provide a good service and enable your clients to have full lives. If you don't then needs will not be met, harm may be caused and you could lose your job!
Steadysue
Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / CAN ANYONE HELP WITH QUESTION 8 ON NVQ LEVEL 2 HSC24 ..WHAT CODDES OF PRACTISE ARE RELAVENT TO MY ..
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?