| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

q 3.2 - level2 -personal development plan

Author suzi622
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 26 Apr 2011 21:35
Hi
In 4 days I will finish my holiday in my country (Poland) and I will return to UK, to continue my work - care. I work 1,5 year like a 24hour carer.
I have not got computer in UK so It will be difficult for me to find any material

I need badly some help.
I need to write :
1." describe the process for agreeing a personal developmant plan, and who should be involved"
2. explain how practices that support eqality and inclusion reduce the likelihood of descrimination
3.identyfy which legislation and codes of practice relating to equality, diversity and discrimination appy to your work
and
4. describe how to challenge discrimination in a way that promotes change
thank you everyone for help and sending any material for level 2

Bogusia
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 27 Apr 2011 10:39
Author suzi622
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 28 Apr 2011 11:09
Ann
thank you. I bless you so much Your are an angel. Thank you once again
Author suzi622
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 28 Apr 2011 11:46
Ann
and one question more. Could you tell me if I need to pass an exam afreswards.
I think that afer I will complete all question given me from my agency, someone assess the quality of my writting answers and then ....do I need pass an exam to get diploma?

So far I have got only 90 questions refering to some units - I suspect that soon they will give me some more. They adviced me to fill in as more as I can, and collect them in segregator and wait. Wait for what? for more? or for assessment and exam?

I do not know what kind of diploma it will be NVQ2 or QFC2.
Bogusia
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 28 Apr 2011 20:19
Hi suzi622,

You won't need to take an exam. If you are doing a diploma its QCF.

You will be observed by your assessor working in your setting for some of the evidence. You will probably have more questions and maybe some assignments.

You can use work products such as reports you have made at work, witness testimonies from your colleagues, reflective accounts or personal statements of work you have done....... There's lots of ways to gather evidence for the units.

You are probably being told to wait until you see your assessor to plan how you are going to cover the units.

Don't worry things will become clearer once you get going.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author suzi622
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 1 May 2011 12:30
Hi
You helped me so much. Thank you.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / q 3.2 - level2 -personal development plan
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?