| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

NVQ 3 SHC 31

Author justin234
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 16 May 2011 17:07
Hi everyone im new to this sight and was wondering if anyone could help me please,

question: describe the factors to consider when promoting effective communication?

my guess is things like language barriers ect would be greatfull if some one could point me in right direction .

thanks
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 16 May 2011 19:39
Hi justin234,

That's right plus the environment (noise, privacy, no interruptions etc), physical, learning and mental ability/disability, language used (formal, informal etc), appropriate use of body language.......... and so on.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author justin234
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 18 May 2011 15:25
Hi Aunty sue

Thank you so much for your help

Justin
Author danni87
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 19 Feb 2012 22:39
Hi there

I was wondering if anyone knows when answering the questions in the workpacks, such as the one above, do you just write your answer to prove your knowledge or do you need to include an example of a time when you demonstrated this within your answer?
Thanks
Danni
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 19 Feb 2012 22:49
Hi danni87,

There is no rule although your assessor may have a preference. Sometimes its best to give a straightforward answer or explanation and sometimes it can be easier to give examples from your own experience.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author danni87
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 14:57
Thanks for the response
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / NVQ 3 SHC 31
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?