| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

hsc 024

Author jolly janet
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 24 May 2011 15:43
hi i need help with question 2.1 describe dilemmas that may arise between the duty of care and an individuals rights
also2.2 explain where to get additional support ans advise about how to resolve such dilemmas
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 27 May 2011 11:37
Hi jolly janet,

Example - an individual wants to do something that you think is dangerous or risky. They have the right to have the choice to do this and you must respect it but you also have the duty to keep them safe.

Who would you go to for advice on what to do?

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author dozey
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 15:45
thank you aunty Sue that was a great help
i have one more question i am having trouble with
explain what actions to take when there are concerns over the recording storing or sharing of information
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 16:18
Hi dozey,

Who would you report it to and how in your own setting?

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author yemisi
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 16 Jan 2012 13:01
please i need help with question 2.2.explain where to get additional support and advice about how to resolve such dilemmas
Author luverablesara
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 19:19
anwer to question 2.2

hi yemisi you would get help and support from senior members of staff or your manager, you could also get support from a family member of the resident, friend, doctor, social worker or the safeguarding team.

hope this helps

Author tr2408m
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 21:48
talking of safeguarding i need help on a question - identify how to ensure that any evidence of abuse is kept safe? how do i word this one ?

Tracey
Author Hannah1990
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 18:12
hi i need help identifying how to ensure that evidence of abuse is kept safe
could you please help me

Hannah
Author vkeith87
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 16 Jun 2013 18:45
hi I need help on a question 2.1 explain the actions to take if there are suspicions that an individual is being abused? how would I word the answer? please help
Author lsal2212
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 19 Nov 2013 02:53
Help with questions 3.1 please laws and local systems
Author channy
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 5 Dec 2013 22:05
help with question please
3.1 describe how to respond to complaints
3.2 identify the main points of agreed procedures for handling complaints
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / hsc 024
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?