| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Level 3 unit HSC 024 Principles of safegaurding and protection

Author BitFik
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 23:36
Hi im new here can anyone help me with this one....Identify national policies and local systems relating to safegaurding and protection from abuse?

Explain roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting

Identify reports into serious failures to protect individuals from abuse.

Thanks x
Author BitFik
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Jun 2011 22:05
Hi im new here can anyone help me with this one....Identify national policies and local systems relating to safegaurding and protection from abuse?

PLZ HELP x
Author cazzy
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 12 Jun 2011 10:02
What about the no secrets act, also health and safety, risk assessments, whistle blowing policy,

When you need to think about all the roles of the people involved with safe guarding for example

The manager to inform social services, or adult protect officer, collect statements from those involved.

You need to also think about your role. The role of the adult protection team, police, social workers, gp, etc
Author BitFik
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 12 Jun 2011 21:31
cazzy

Thank u sooo much for your help cazzy

xx
Author dave_mc
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 13:26
hi i just signed up for this forum hope some one can help me can any one tell me agreed ways to gain entry and to leave an individuals home
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 15:04
Hi dave mc,

Examples - agreed by the individual and others involved and included in the care plan and complying with legislation, policies and procedures, guidelines and standards.

Gain entry - show ID, use a key safe, key with neighbour etc.

Leave - make sure all gas and electrical appliances are switched off or left in a safe manner, and where appropriate, doors will be locked and keys returned to the key safe/neighbour etc.

What agreed ways do you use?

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author carolb
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 16:39
hi im new to this and would like to ask the following what roles do social services the gp and emergency services are involved in safeguarding individuals
Author dave_mc
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 10 Jul 2011 10:22
Aunty Sue
hi aunty sue thanks for the help your a dimond i dont have to go in to houses i work in a home its just one of the things that was asked but a big thanks
Author dave_mc
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 17 Jul 2011 19:45
can any one help me on this one please describe local and organisational policies relevent to the prevention and control of infection
Author vernon
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 17:33

Tahnk's
Author kath
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 26 Oct 2011 22:55 | Edited by: kath
help please my question is explain how the likelihood of abuse may be redoced by working with person- centred values
Author tr2408m
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 23:37
what bout this one im stuck on the answer for this one -
Identify the local and organisational systems for safeguarding?
Author dani
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 3 Feb 2012 14:43
i need help with 204 how to word this
Author Sebastian
Forums Member
#14 | Posted: 23 May 2013 15:44 | Edited by: Sebastian
Can any one help me on this one please describe local and organisational policies relevent to the prevention and control of infection ICO1 question 3.1
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Level 3 unit HSC 024 Principles of safegaurding and protection
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?