| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

National and local policies relating to safeguarding?????????

Author gonzo
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 23 Jun 2011 22:09
Hi, I've just started my NVQ 2 Apprenticeship in Health and social care and am getting myself very confused with all this. I have to research national and local policies relating to safeguarding and those agencies that will provide information, advice and support and explain these policies and their importance in protecting individuals from abuse. I've read so many now that I think I've complicated things......any help please or nudges in the right direction would be more than appreciated!!!
Thanks
Author Charlotte_x
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 24 Jun 2011 01:53
This is also what i am stuck on!! However i have wrote abit about the multi-agency management committee and what they do!! because thats controlled by local authorities! or so im led to believe lol if you have any luck please share much love
Char-x
Author gonzo
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 24 Jun 2011 18:15
Charlotte_x
will share all knowledge as soon as I get any...eek
Angie x
Author cazzy
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 25 Jun 2011 11:21
No Secrets gives the guidance for companies to follow.

Social services have adult protection officers

ISA

Your company policy
Author blackadder
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 25 Jun 2011 13:45
no secrets, isa, vetting and barring scheme, crb, caf, local safeguarding boards are some examples of national policies and local systems.

multi and inter agencies work
Author colls98
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 10 Feb 2012 17:11
an inner agency forum, which promotes the protection of vunderable adults from abusive behaviour and practice.

independent safeguarding authority, created to help.

agencies and professionals.

NIGALA

RQIA
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / National and local policies relating to safeguarding?????????
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?