| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Task C - Reflective account - NVQ3 Please help :\

Author Dyskrasia
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 13:01
I am a bit stuck on a task, i have to write a reflective account ( 500 words ) describing how my personal preferences, attitudes, heritage and beliefs may impact on working practice

and how to ensure that my own practice is inclusive and respects the beliefs, culture, values and preferences of individuals...

I don't really understand what is meant by either of them, and I have no idea how I'm going to manage to write 500 words on this. What do I need to do?

Thank you so much for any help x
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 13:22
Hi Dyskrasia,

We all have personal beliefs and preferences etc based on our background and upbringing.

For example you might have a strong religious belief but someone else may be atheist, you might believe that exercise is important but someone else thinks its a waste of time or you might think that bathing every day is right but someone else thinks that once a week is enough.

How might this impact on your working practice - how might it affect the way you do things?

Why is it important to respect and accept your individuals' beliefs etc (rather than following your own)?

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author Dyskrasia
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 13:30
Thank you very much! has helped a lot, have a better understanding of what it means exactly now so I can get writing
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Task C - Reflective account - NVQ3 Please help :\
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?