| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Principles of personal development Level 2

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 
Author shelly
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 22 Jul 2011 09:11
Hi, I'm new to the forum, assignment 202 short answer questions asks you to identify 2 standards for each of the different aspects of social care work such as, confidentiality and sharing information, there is a list of standards including legal requirements and codes of practice, am I correct in thinking you choose 2 standards from the list? Any help would be appreciated
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 22 Jul 2011 11:00 | Edited by: Aunty Sue
Hi shelly,

Example

For confidentiality and sharing information you could have the Data Protection Act (legislation) and Outcome 21: Records from the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author shelly
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 11:53
Aunty Sue
Thanks for your reply Aunty Sue, much appeciated.
Shelly
Author jess
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 18 Aug 2011 15:43
hi i'm really struggling with the case study part of assignment 202 - principles of personal development...
how can i describe how somebody should ensure that their personal attitudes and belifes do not affect their work
any advise would be greatly recieved
Author shelly
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 23 Aug 2011 10:59
jess
Hi jess, I put something like the service user is entitled to their beliefs like everyone else and just because you might not agree with them, you shouldn't let it affect how you work, you may have beliefs that others don't agree with but you wouldn't like it if you were treated badly because of them. Hope this helps
Author mommy24
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 20:14
I just completed this assignment too. I worte that she cant let her personal beliefs affect her work. she has a responsiblity to take care of the client and to respect his beiefs and how he wants his care to be dealt with. If she still struggles to respect his wishes then she should take to a manager/supervisor and try to discuss this matter and if she cant overcome it then someone else should take over because she has to be professional and leave her own beliefs and ways outside of her work place and after all the client comes first, your there because the client needs your need.
hope this helps. its just a rough idea of what i wrote :D
Author lornahyett
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 15:02
hi, im kinda stuck on assignment 202 identify two standards for each different aspects of social cae work listed below....
confidentiality and sharing information
equality and diversity
health and safety
personal develpment
safeguarding an pritection
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 15:16
Author lornahyett
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 19:33
thanks will have a look now
Author lornahyett
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 19:44
www.cqc.org.uk/_db/_documents/Essential_standards_of_quality_and_safety_March_ 2010_FINAL.pdf
this keeps comming up with 403 error.
Author kelly1403
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 13 Feb 2012 16:20
Hi there i am also new to this site HELLO . I am curently doing assignment 202 and am stuck on the personal development must identifiy 2 standards for this one. please help!!!
Author kelly1403
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 13 Feb 2012 16:32
also any help needed on: list four ways that a PDP Plan may benifit your learning and develpment???? please help
Author kelly1403
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 13 Feb 2012 17:12
Aunty Sue
please could you mail me with regards to my recent posts lol x
Author kelly1403
Forums Member
#14 | Posted: 14 Feb 2012 09:25
???? ANYONE???
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#15 | Posted: 14 Feb 2012 10:38
Hi kelly1403,

See what these say about it:

http://www.gscc.org.uk/cmsFiles/Registration/Codes%20of%20Practice/CodesofPracticefor SocialCareWorkers.pdf

http://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/media/documents/gac_-_dec_2011_update.pdf

A PDP is where you set out your identified learning needs and how you will undertake activities to develop your skills and knowledge.

It gives you a clear plan to work from.

It helps you to prioritise your learning needs.

You can show it to others who might be able to help you with your learning needs.

It shows progression...............and so on.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Principles of personal development Level 2
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?