| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

3.2 and 3.3.please help

Author wanda
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 14:07
I work in residential setting as a support worker.The question is:explain the effect of own role on service provision and how own role links to the wider sector.Please help
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 14:29
Hi wanda,

Think about the job you do and how it fits in with the other care services provided to your individuals.

For example, you make sure that individuals are provided with care ie they are clean, rested, fed etc and that they are supported in their intellectual, social and emotional needs. You liaise with other agencies to provide seamless care such as arranging and attending appointments or carrying out treatment or therapy regimes set by them etc.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author wanda
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 15:45
Thank You so much
Author sani
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 16 Dec 2011 18:41
hi i am stuck on this question but i work in a day care nursery and my job role is nursery nurse please can i have ideas like the above many thanks.
Author babytyler1
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 20 May 2012 16:16
describe the main roles and resposibilitiesof representative bodies that influence the wider sector
Author maryann
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 18 Jun 2012 12:54
why person centered values are important and how they influance social care work
Author carebear
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 18 Jun 2012 13:03
why are peoples values important? if i said i value privacy , how would you respect my wishes?
Author laurenfreeman
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 6 Jul 2014 15:53
I am stuck on these questions. Explain the effect f own role on service provision?. Describe how own role links to the wider sector? I work in a nursery as an apprentice nursery assistant and i am really struggling to answer both of these.
Author lisareece
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 10 Jul 2014 11:51
I am stuck on the same question as lauren so any help would be really appreciated thank you.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / 3.2 and 3.3.please help
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?