| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

delivery of the service provider

Author jezebel
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 2 Sep 2011 01:48
can anyone hepl
Explain how own role fits within the delivery of the service provider?

my brain just isnt workin
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 2 Sep 2011 10:21
Hi jezebel,

Explain the care that your employer (service provider) delivers - you may find this in a brochure or leaflet or information pack for users or you could look for a definition on the internet.

Look at your contract of employment for an outline of your role and responsibilities and explain where this fits into what your service provider delivers.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author nickymaria
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 14:30
Aunty Sue
I really don't understand "explain where this fits into what your service provider delivers''...stayed up all night just to try and figure this out and got no clue(((
help please
Author carebear
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 12 Jun 2012 17:16
it means something like your job description involves completing paperwork, how do you manage to get this done?

its something you need to go back to your job description and think.....how am i doing this duty.

for example....support the service user to maintain good financial paperwork....how are you doing this?
Author Alison Bilton
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 13:06
explain the effect of own role on service provision
Author Alison Bilton
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 09:06
Describe how own role links to the wider sector
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / delivery of the service provider
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?