| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

HSC 038 Please help

Author vikki8806
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 4 Sep 2011 13:27
Describe how you promote good practice when handling information by explaining how you would support a new team member to understand the need for the secure handling of information and how they update records within the legal frame work.

I have to write a reflective account on this but am struggling with what to right, Please Help.

Thank you in advance
Author cazzy
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 4 Sep 2011 18:15
Think about a new carer who you mentored. Did you show her?him around, and show them through the care plan, and the way that your company records information. Did you explain about confidentiality, and how the file needs to be locked away for confidentiality.

Did you then go through the daily notes and explain what needs to be recorded, i.e. if you bathed a resident/service user. did you explain the need to write a clear factual report, to be dated and signed. etc etc
Author vikki8806
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 9 Sep 2011 16:34
Thank you Cazzy, I will use an example of when someone was shadowing with me
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / HSC 038 Please help
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?