| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

implementing person centered care HELP PLEASE

Author kingazid
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2011 20:41
1)how does finding out the history ,preferences wishes and needs of s/u contributes to their care plan
2)how you take these into account when planning the care/support that you provide
3)describe ways that person centered values can be put into practice in a complex or sensitive situation
4)how to work with the s/u and others to agree how active participation will be implemented

anyone help please im really struggling with this unit many thanks x
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2011 23:24
Hello,
If you are really struggling then this is probably not the right unit for you and you should talk to your assessor about changing it. Your units should be chosen on what you do in your workplace. This means that you can provide evidence without too much difficulty.
This unit is about buiilding Care Plans, assessment of needs, who you involve, how you involve them and what you do with the information.
If you continue with the unit you should find any Care Planning training you have done useful. As an assessor I would expect/hope a level 3 candidate had completed relevant training.
Steadysue
Author kingazid
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2011 23:39
hi steady sue its just the wording of it all i get stuck on ive done it now thank you anyway its going in tomorrow is my assignment so i will let you know how i got on
Author belgium
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 11 May 2012 23:57
can somebody help pls...
Describe what other person centered thinking tools would be useful in own life?
Author belgium
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 12 May 2012 00:01
pls help,
Evaluate which person centered thinking tools could be used to think more about own community connections.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / implementing person centered care HELP PLEASE
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?