| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

unit 204

Author tracytom
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 25 Sep 2011 14:30
Hi, can anyone help please, just need pointing in the right direction,

Identify national policies that set out requirements for safeguarding individuals,
would this be safeguarding vulnerable groups act 2006, No secrets act 2000, care standards act 2000.

Identify the local and organisational systems in place for safeguarding,

Explain the roles of different agencies and professionals that are involed in safeguarding
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 25 Sep 2011 17:48
Hello,
Yes
You will need to find out about your local systems, different areas call then different names.
You need to explain roles of
Police
Social Workers
CRB
Safeguarding ?unit?
Steadysue
Author tracytom
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 26 Sep 2011 16:24
Thank you Steadysue thats really helpful
only just started my level 3 and im ready to pack it in already, seem to be spending hours trawling the internet and books trying to find the answers to questions. Am I supposed to know all this of the top of my head?
Author Dexi
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 19 May 2013 21:01
tracytom

Dont panic, it is not just you that is having to trawl the internet!! It is certainly making me think and use my brain Keep going, you will learn so much.
I have just started to. Thanks to steadysue for the advice i find on here, it really helps to get me started.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / unit 204
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?