| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

HSC level 2 diploma, food standards

Author shelly
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 2 Oct 2011 14:40
Hi, I have to produce a guide relating to health and safety, it has to include a list of the food standards that relate to social care settings, so far I have got Food Safety Regulations 1995 and food safety workplace policy, am I on the right track with this and can anyone provide any more examples please? Thanks in advance, Shelly
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 2 Oct 2011 15:21
Hi sheely,

Also the Essential Standards for Quality and Safety - Outcome 5.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author shelly
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 2 Oct 2011 20:34
Aunty Sue
Thanks Aunty Sue, I am now struggling with something else! I have to prepare a plan for an outing with a group of individuals, it has to include agreed procedures for obtaining, storing, administering and recording the medication needed for the outing. I work as a home carer so I am not familiar with group outings, I'm OK with the administering and recording bit but I'm guessing that obtaining and storing for an outing would be a different procedure than in the home? Hope you can help?
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 2 Oct 2011 22:40
Author quig78
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 13:59
hi, shelly and auntie sue

I have just been given the same assignment and am looking at it with a blank expression
help i dont know were to start
Author Immabegladys
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 18:25
Hi auntie sue can u help for this please i dont really get it. Identify food safety standards relevant to a social care settings? and Identify common hazards when handling and storing food? . can u help me for this please?
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 18 Jan 2013 09:59
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / HSC level 2 diploma, food standards
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?