| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Where to find info

Author Myrie
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 22:06
Hi Aunty Sue,

I am doing my Diploma 3 in Health & Social Care. I have the text book for that plus the old nvq 3 text book. I also have the level 2 ones. I have 5 non mandatory units left to do, and I don't know where to find information on these. The units are:-
DEM 313
HSC 3029
HSC 3023
DEM 312
HSC 3022
I have trolled the internet, but I am not able to pick up enough info, that will allow me to put things in my own words. Other then write on here and ask you every question, can you direct me in the right area to read up on this.
I might as well ask you a question while I'm here, if thats ok.
Unit 313. Explain why it is important to recognise and respect an individuals heritage?
Many thanks
Myrie
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 6 Oct 2011 11:08
Hi Mryie,

I don't know of anywhere that you find information on how to complete these units. Ebay might have them but I strongly advice against purchasing them as they can't relate to what you do in your setting.

There are lots of sites to help with aspects of all of the units and as you say you can get support here.

Sometimes it takes just a little thought to answer what is asked. For example 'Explain why it is important to recognise and respect an individuals heritage'.

What is heritage? It's your background, how you were brought up, where you got your attitudes, values and beliefs. Its part of your identity and how you think about yourself and the world.

Why is it important to recognise and respect an individual's heritage? Think about yourself. Is your heritage important to you? Would you like it if your heritage was being disrespected? If you were devoutly religious how would you feel if a carer dismissed your beliefs?

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author Myrie
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 6 Oct 2011 12:28
Thanks Sue,
it has helped a little. I am feeling pressured because my assessor wants to wrap things up in 2 wks, and I still have all those other units to do. I'm thinking I have not got the time to give them too much thought. Oh well wish me luck Myrie
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Where to find info
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?