| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Assignment 304 task c guidance notes

Author Lauren07
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 14:36
Hello,

Please can someone help me explain legal and organisational requirements for dealing with complaints

Thankyou

Ps my brain is hurting
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 17:54
hello,
If you ask to have a look at your workplace policiy on complaints you willprobably also find out about legal requirements as well. Each workplace has it's own policy so you will need tocheck this out in your workplace
Steadysue
Author jamestmillan
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 25 Feb 2012 15:14
how is best to respond to complaints from service users, other practitioners and the family of service users?
Author jamestmillan
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 25 Feb 2012 15:15
plz help my last bit
Author tracytom
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 25 Feb 2012 18:38
jamestmillan

respond openly and appropriately to any comment or complaint made to you. If a complaint is made to you then you should ensure the individual making it understands how to use the complaints procedure, explain how it works and when they can expect to receive a response. Offer support in following the procedure to the individual making the complaint if appropriate. Advise your manager as soon as reasonably practicable. Do not discourage individuals from making complaints or discuss complaints with colleagues or anyone other than your manager and do not promise to 'sort it out'.

Hope this helps
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Assignment 304 task c guidance notes
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?