| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Just not getting this 1 so any help would be greatly appreciated

Author sarahjackson78
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 15:52
I just really am stumped on my lastest assignment
Define what is meant by:
• diversity• equality• inclusion• discrimination.
Describe how direct or indirect discrimination may occur in the work setting.
You need to show that you know how to work in an inclusive way.
List key legislation and codes of practice relating to diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination in adult social care settings

Please write this in a reflective way. TTell me a story about actual experiences you have dealt with and how they made you feel..
How the hell do i write this in a reflective way im so stuck and so close to the end with 90% of the NVQ done
Author sarahjackson78
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 17:08
just a short example of how to start is what i need once im started im rolling its just getting started
Author Katrina
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 18:03 | Edited by: Katrina
Hi sarahjackson78, for the definitions use a dictionary and quote the meanings from there. Direct discrimination, deliberately excuding people, indirect discrimination where a person could use a service but cannot get up the stairs to it as an example. You would look after people in a way that meets their cutural, religious diet needs, and legislation is Human Rights Act, Equality aCt, also look at CQC website for help with codes of practice and GCSC website as wel, this shoud get you started Katrina Also in your candidate standards each unit will have the meanings you are asked to find
Author sarahjackson78
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 18:14
thank you Katrina, im just still stumped in how to writing it in a reflective way. i just cant think of how or where this has happened to me
Author smartarse wammy
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 22:44
sarahjackson78
SARAH DO YOU HAVE THE CONTENTS PAGE WITH LOTS OF WORDS ON IT? IT IS THE ONE WITH THE TITLE, THEN LOTS OF WORDS NOT IN SENTANCES. THE WORDS ON THOSE SHEETS ARE THE WORDS THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR WORK. WRITE THEM IN ESSAY FORM ADDING ANY EXTRA EVIDENCE YOU CAN FIND.
PAMELA NOTTINGHAM
Author sarahjackson78
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 22 Nov 2011 20:44
No i dont have that, i dont have any paper work to do with the NVQ, im doing it on thecomputer using onefile. but its all ok now i waffled my way through it and now have completed 97% but thanks loads for your help im sure i will be asking again soon sometime
Author shiela
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 22 Nov 2011 23:41
poster;confidentiality
Author sarahjackson78
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 1 Dec 2011 22:37
Thanks for the help i have now completed it all
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Just not getting this 1 so any help would be greatly appreciated
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?