| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Polls | Cookie Policy 

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

employment rights and responsibilities

Author sani
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 21:37
hi to those have completed the err pls can u help many thanks identify sources and types of information and advice avaliable in relation to employment responsibilities and rights.
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2011 21:46
Hello,
Web sites like www.direct.gov (useful for other parts of ERR) books, journals, colleagues, CAB.
Sure you will be able to think of others.
Steadysue
Author sani
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 11 Dec 2011 17:38
thanks steadysue much appreciated.
Author student17
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 2 Jan 2012 20:51
thanks very muchly.. answered my ? to
Author adelareynolds
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 9 Jan 2012 18:20
describe how your own work must be influenced by national factors such as Legislation and Government initiatives?

How do i answer this question? I work in a residential home.. help!
Author sharon02
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 5 Oct 2015 15:48
hi I do not understand the question I am on it is the first time in 53 years I have done a NVQ and I am doing level 3 the question is identify sources and types of information and advice available in relation to employment responsibilities and rights
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 5 Oct 2015 19:35
Hello,
If you don't understand the question then you really should ask your assessor for clarification. Other than that look at my previou reply to same question earlier on in thread.
Steadysue
Author Mariamsweetbar
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 8 Jan 2016 17:11
Contacts
Policy documents
Terms Nd condition
Job descriptions
Empolees contact
Staff and books
Additional learning support
ACAS
Line manager
HR department

Hope this helps
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / employment rights and responsibilities
Your Reply

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?