| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

describe how your own work must be influenced by national factors such as codes of practice, nationa

Author len
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 19 Dec 2011 23:17
hello again evryone,could you all pls help me to answer this questions, DESCRIBE HOW YOUR OWN WORK MUST BE INFLUENCED BY NATIONAL FACTORS SUCH AS ,CODES OF PRACTICE,NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL STANDARDS,LEGISLATION AND GOVERNMENT INITIATIVES.
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 14:41
Hi len,

These national factors give you guidance, standards and rules to follow in your work practice. Legislation tells you what you must/must not do.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author Dexi
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 9 May 2013 10:10
It has helped me, thanks Aunty Sue
Author Ilieva
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 29 Nov 2014 21:11
Hello everyone,could you please help me to answer this questions, DESCRIBE HOW YOUR OWN WORK MUST BE INFLUENCED BY NATIONAL FACTORS SUCH AS ,CODES OF PRACTICE,NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL STANDARDS,LEGISLATION AND GOVERNMENT INITIATIVES.
Thank you!!
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 09:49
Hello,
If you scroll up you will see the answer. Give some examples if you can
Steadysue
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / describe how your own work must be influenced by national factors such as codes of practice, nationa
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?