| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

My answers to Level 2 section 025

Author jmarkie77
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 22:36
Understanding working relationships in health and social care

A working relationship is a professional relationship whereby needs of the service user are met and a personal relationship is a relationship whereby the needs of both the service user and staff member are met.
Some working relationships in health and social care settings may include befriending, counselling, providing advice to a service user as well as relationships with other members of staff.

Working in the scope of the job role and in partnership with others

It is important to act in the scope of the job role so that all organisational and government policies are met and laws are adhered to. Full and up to date details of agreed ways of working will be obtained from organisational policies, government policies and I would access these via my line manager and the internet.
It is important to work in partnership with others so that respect is given to other colleagues and service users and that the correct information with regards to others is passed on at appropriate times. It is also important that service users feel comfortable in the setting they are in.
In order to resolve any conflicts between work colleagues I would try and resolve any differences after listening, taking into consideration and respecting their point of view. I would also put my point of view across in a friendly manner so that they can understand my views on the subject at hand. If we were unable to come to a mutual agreement on how we were to proceed then I would inform my line manager of the conflict after advising my colleague that I was going to inform my line manager, so that we could approach him/her together and write up an incident report if necessary.
If it were a conflict with a service user then I would inform my line manager immediately, after informing the service user that I was going to inform them, and also give the service user any necessary telephone numbers and addresses and names of people that they needed in order to make a formal complaint if they thought this was necessary. I would also write up any incident report necessary in this situation.
Author jmarkie77
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 18 Jan 2012 01:46
Please use these for reference only - you are signing to say your work is your own and people work in different sectors of health and social care
Author bernie
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 4 Apr 2012 20:14
jmarkie77:
My answers to Level 2 section 025

jmarkie77

hi have you done hsc213and hsc29would be grateful for any help
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / My answers to Level 2 section 025
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?