| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

nvq 2 unit 203

Author scmaisie
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 13:17
describe 2 situations where you may need to get support ,advice or information about working in a way that promotes diversity,equality,inclusion and discrimination
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 14:11
Hello,
You could use the example of a client who is Jewish living in care home. You would need to get advice, support, info about their dietary requirements and other rituals.
Steadysue
Author scmaisie
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 15:21
thanks for the help . im new to the forum so i,ll probably be on alot
Author quig78
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 13:05
i have just sat down to start this unit
wow think am stuck already.
think i will be asking you the answers lol x
Author kirsty31
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 23:37
hi im stuck on howto prepare a presentation any help plz
Author lucy lu83
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 6 Feb 2012 18:00
Hey guys im doing my NVQ2, i was meant to start at the beginning of january but i became ill over the xmas period and was hospitalised i now have 24 hours to catch up on a months work otherwise it wont be marked any help right now would be great
Author carebear
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 6 Feb 2012 18:53
keep your paperwork brief, if you have paragraphs and you cant claim for them then take them out or condense it to one sentence. heck of a lot of work to do in 24 hours but it can be done. good luck! remember its got to reflect your work environment, dont copy something off here and its just a load of tosh thats got nothing whatsoever to do with your work place
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / nvq 2 unit 203
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?