| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

i need a study buddy

Author ruthlyn
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 14:01
anyone who has done dementia 308 let me know
Author MILOZIM
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 15:54
Not yet, but what is the problem, I am on the principles of personal development and need help on that one.
Author tr2408m
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 16:07
Have completed that one on personal development
Author MILOZIM
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 16:15
What is personal development
Author tr2408m
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 16:21
Personal development includes activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitates employability, enhance quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations. The concept is not limited to self-help but includes formal and informal activities for developing others, in roles such as teacher, guide, counsellor, manager, coach, or mentor. Finally, as personal development takes place in the context of institutions, it refers to the methods, programs, tools, techniques, and assessment systems that support human development at the individual level in organizations.

At the level of the individual, personal development includes the following activities:

improving self-awareness
improving self-knowledge
building or renewing identity
developing strengths or talents
improving wealth
spiritual development
identifying or improving potential
building employability or human capital
enhancing lifestyle or the quality of life
improving health
fulfilling aspirations
initiating a life enterprise or personal autonomy
defining and executing personal development plans
improving social abilities

Hope this helps ........
Author Jane Thrower
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 16:39
Hi milozim

I am also on personal development, assignment 302

i completed Guidance today part one of task a if u would like any help.
thats if u not already completed this

regards jane
Author MILOZIM
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 22 Jan 2012 22:44
Jane Thrower
Thanks will do, only just starting it
Author ruthlyn
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 23 Jan 2012 16:52
Hello I need help with some of these questions

3.1 list the physical and mental needs that may need to be considered when communicating with an individual with dementia

1.3 Explain the importance of effective communication to an individual with dementia.

3.3 Describe how the environment might affect an individual with dementia.

3.5 Explain how the use of language can hinder positive interactions and communications

Thanks in advance for your help. my email is merryhannibal@yahoo.com
Author ruthlyn
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 23 Jan 2012 16:56
Hello Milozim I need help with some of these questions

3.1 list the physical and mental needs that may need to be considered when communicating with an individual with dementia

1.3 Explain the importance of effective communication to an individual with dementia.

3.3 Describe how the environment might affect an individual with dementia.

3.5 Explain how the use of language can hinder positive interactions and communications

Thanks in advance for your help. my email is merryhannibal@yahoo.com
Author MILOZIM
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 23 Jan 2012 21:52
3.3 the enviroment changing around them, buildings, that were there or that are not there now, also the time changes day and night - they loose their sense of time and of the weather around them.

I hope this helps for this one.
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 23 Jan 2012 22:12
ruthlyn
Hello,
The web site for Alzheimers Society has some excellent information in form of leaflets that cover a lot of the requirements for dementia units. Also scie has really good information, think you can complete interactive on line course. Really good website anyway.
Steadysue
Author MArTinLoRreNce
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 27 Jan 2012 07:55
The concept is not limited to self-help but includes formal and informal activities for developing others, in roles such as teacher, guide, counsellor, manager, coach, or mentor. Finally, as personal development takes place in the context of institutions, it refers to the methods, programs, tools, techniques, and assessment systems that support human development at the individual level in organizations.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / i need a study buddy
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?