| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

IDENTIFY LOCAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SYSTEM FOR SAFEGUARDING

Author len
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 19:50
HI AUNTIE SUE
#PLS HELP ME IN THIS QUESTIONS.IDENTIFY THE LOCAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SYSTEMS FOR SAFEGUARDING AND EXPLAIN WHAT THESE SYSTEMS ARE..YOUR HELP MUCH APPREACIATED..THANKS
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 20:04
Hi len,

See your Local Authorities website and Safeguarding Adults Board.

See here also:

http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/MediaCentre/Pressreleases/DH_126794

Also explain your setting's safeguarding policies and procedures.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author hayley88
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 3 Apr 2012 20:52
i need so much help!!! please could somebody help me identify reports into serious failures to protect individuals from abuse?? does this want me to read a case of abuse aand write about it?? i cant consentrate and im getting no help at all and ive got untill june and have barely started!! hard to do whilst on mat leave! also identify sources of information and advice about own role in safeguarding and protecting individuals from abuse? is that just to write about my ca roll? would be so gratefull for your help
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 3 Apr 2012 21:42
Author lucylookc
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 18 Apr 2012 21:51
hayley88
Hello.
im also on this unit of work and also very stuck on this question abut identifying cases of abuse..
panorama bbc 1 have very helpful cases of abuse on their site thats what iv used but not wrote up about it yet. iv completed the other questions if there is any others you need a hand with..
some questions iv found are worded more difficult than the question actually is.
iv found this site very helpful whilst doing my work.
keep posting and checking responses.very good.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / IDENTIFY LOCAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SYSTEM FOR SAFEGUARDING
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?