| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

poor hygiene

Author lilybess
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 21 Apr 2012 00:56
Hi there can anyone help please,
Q- Identify underlying personal issues that may be a cause of poor personal hygiene ?
Q- Does a males personal hygiene differ from a female when using the toilet ? im not sure what they are asking x

thanx in advance for any help
Author appleblossom
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 22 Apr 2012 02:27
Hi Llilybess: underlying personal issues could be due to person being in a wheel chair and not being able to use the a bath, or shower on a regular basis. the person having developed an illness which restricts their movement such as using their hands to brush their teeth, wash their
face washing their lower body parts. being incontinent and being bed ridden.

Sorry was not quite sure what this question meant. I will try and get some form of answer this is quite interesting. Do hope the first answer is of some use to you.

Apple blossom
good luck
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 22 Apr 2012 10:58
lilybess
Hello,
I don't really know what sort of answer they want, can only guess it may mean using toilet paper after having a wee, wiping front to back?.,
Seems like a lot of information to me.
For first part you could also include not really being bothered, not understanding, not having means to buy toiletries and so on.
Steadysue
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / poor hygiene
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?