| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

NVQ level 2 unit 3 priciples of diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings

Author nicolamossy
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 16 May 2012 20:46
Im stuck on these please help

~what does INCLUSION mean?

~ It is important that social care workers follow laws, regualtions and codes of practice. List THREE that relate to diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination

~ Describe TWO situations where you may need to get some support, information or advice about working in a wat that promotes diversity, inclusion and discrimination development

~ For each of the situations you have identified, describe how you could access support, information or guidance

please HELP!!!
Author milly2203
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 16 May 2012 22:55
Hi, this relates to equality & inclusion/your questions

http://www.cis-assessment.co.uk/docs/pdf/wb/St4_wkb.pdf

Author CariAnn88
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 17 May 2012 12:11
Inclusion means to included everyone within a group not leaving anyone out because of their race, gender ect.

It is important that social care workers follow laws, regualtions and codes of practice. List THREE that relate to diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination 1. Social care workers must protect the rights and look after the intrest or the service user and carers. 2. Respect different cultures and values. 3. Support anything that happens that is against the law or discrimination against people.

Describe TWO situations where you may need to get some support, information or advice about working in a wat that promotes diversity, inclusion and discrimination development 1. If you are unsure of what to do. 2. If it was beyond my job role.

For each of the situations you have identified, describe how you could access support, information or guidance In both situations i would look at my policies and procedures and get support from my manager.

Hope this helps.....
Author sherry
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 17 Nov 2012 16:44
describe both direct and indirect discrimination that may occur in an adult social care setting
Author Immabegladys
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 20:14
can u help me for this please?
1. Describe how to interact with INDIVIDUALS in an inclusive way?
2.Describe ways in which discrimination may be challenged in adult social care settings?
3. Identify sources of information, advice and support about diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination?
4. Describe how and when access information, advice and support about diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination?
5.Explain how practices that support diversity, equality and inclusion reduce the likelihood of discrimination?
Please? xx
Author lesley050
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 11 Feb 2013 15:30
explain which practices (with examples) can support equality and inclusion and therefore reduce the likelihood of discrimination assessment criteria 1.3
Author Jacquids3
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 14:20
I have to write an account on how i can ensure my own practise is inclusive and respects the beliefs culture, values and preferences of individuals for task 3 can anyone help ?? please
Author ju34
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 21:29
Please help,im stuck on describe how to interact with individuals in a conclusive way
Author wendy59
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 15:27
Please help me im stuck on list key legislation and codes of practise relating to diversity equality inclusion and discrimination in adult care settings
Author Kev323
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 21 Feb 2013 16:40
All I want to no is what does inclusion mean I can do the topics but I just need to no what this means
Author wendy59
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 22 Feb 2013 16:51
hi kev323 this means you include everyone in what you are doing or talking to no matter what colour or race they are
Author brunettebabe93
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 8 Mar 2013 13:19
Hellp guys

Got a question on "Describe how and when to access information, advice and support about diversity, equality and inclusion"

Stuck on this for days
Author Linda S
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 13 Mar 2013 19:51 | Edited by: Linda S
List THREE that relate to diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination include; the General Social Care Codes of Practice. The Equality Act 2010 and CQC Compliance Regulations.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / NVQ level 2 unit 3 priciples of diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?