| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

NVQ 2 - Assignment 209 Task A

Author CariAnn88
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 17 May 2012 12:16
Can anyone help me, i am stuck on these two questions....

Identify two laws or peices of legislations that relate to the recording, storing and sharing of information in an adult social care setting

Explain why it is imortant to have secure systems for recording, storing and sharing information in a social care setting

My file goes in tomorrow, so need to get this done soon as.

Thank you.
Author lindaloulou
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 17 May 2012 16:40
hi CarriAnn88
hope this helps 2 acts- The Data Protection Act 1998 established principles for managing electronic and paper held client records also gives individuals right of access to info. held about them on computers and allows personal data to be disclosed to certain parties when essential
also The Access to Health Records Act 1990 provides anyone over 16 to see their health records unless there are compelling reasons to deny access.
part2 confidentiality and conflict info about clients in your care is very private you have both a legal and moral responsibility to maintain confidentiality about personal info a breech

good luck i'm sure you can do it
Author CariAnn88
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 17 May 2012 18:47
Thank you
Author Kimberz
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 25 Sep 2012 14:58
What do I write for this question?

Explain why it is important to have secure systems for recording and storing information in a social care setting?

Please help me
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 25 Sep 2012 20:18
Hello,
This should have been covered in your Induction training.
Just think about what could happen if records were not kept secure, were left somewhere where anybody coming into home could see them. How would you feel if personal records about you were left lying about or if details of your address, age, medical history were not kept securely.
Steadysue
Author Immabegladys
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 27 Feb 2013 20:13
Explain why it is important to have secure systems for recording and storing information in a social care setting? can u help me for this please x
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / NVQ 2 - Assignment 209 Task A
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?