| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

understand what is required for competence in own work role

Author shqipe
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 31 May 2012 23:22
]understand what is required for competence in own work role

hi i started a course on children&young peoples workforce(childcare) level 2 and i doing my assignments and i stuck on some of the question please if you could help me answer this questions
the first question is:
1.identify standards that influence the way the role is carried out
2.describe ways to ensure that personal attitudes or beliefs do not obstruct the quality of work
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 1 Jun 2012 10:39
Hi shqipe,

1 The National Occupational Standards (NOS), the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, Induction Standards.

2 Find out what the child/young person/parent's attitudes are and respect them. Think before you act, consider if what you are about to do/say is based on your attitudes or if it respects the child/young person/parent's attitudes. Reflect on your work and ask yourself "Did I let my own attitudes get in the way?".

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / understand what is required for competence in own work role
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?