| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Mental health wellbeing and mental health - unit 314

Author bossyboots
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 20 Jun 2012 16:45
These knowledge ones are a bit of a headache!!!!

Anyway, could i ask for someones help again please???

1.1 Evaluate 2 different views on the nature of mental well-being and mental health?

Could someone please point me in the right direction - my minds at a blank for the end of the day!!!!

Thank you
Author DiplomaGal
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 27 Jun 2012 18:36
Hi Bossyboots!

I hope this helps

Evaluate two different views on the nature of mental well-being and mental health

Not one person is the same and can affect themselves and their own well-being and mental health in different ways. A person that feels that their life is out of control will blame themselves and not look at the bigger picture such as outside influences. They will experience low moods, may suffer from disturbed sleeping patterns, feel they make wrong decisions and become withdrawn from themselves and society.

A person who is 'happy go lucky' will take things in their stride, not worry or stress about everyday life and think more logically when they do have problems in their life and deal with them head on rather than dwell on them. They are less likely to experience mental ill health.

Social situations such as money worries, housing issues, relationships, unemployment, lack of education, bullying may contribute to a person experiencing mental ill health.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Mental health wellbeing and mental health - unit 314
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?