| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH NVQ 3 OR DIPLOMA L3!!!?????

Page  Page 2 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 
Author kels
Forums Member
#16 | Posted: 19 Jul 2012 13:20
Hi there,
Erick Ericksons theory on Psychosocial development should help. See the link below for some information about it.

http://psychology.about.com/od/psychosocialtheories/a/psychosocial.htm

Kels
Author martin1991
Forums Member
#17 | Posted: 21 Jul 2012 10:30
i need help on assignment 305 A1 a poster which describes a range of person centered approaches, i dont know wwhere to start
Author kels
Forums Member
#18 | Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:29
Look up erickson's psychosocial theory of development.

k
Author kels
Forums Member
#19 | Posted: 21 Jul 2012 12:35
Try this link

http://www.merton.gov.uk/living/health-social-care/care/disabled/learning-disabilitie s/person_centred_planning_framework_final.pdf

and also see my blog page about person centred planning

http://www.healthandsocialcarenvqanddiploma.blogspot.com

For a basic poster put the client at the centre and the approaches and who else is involved along with skills etc around them. You can probably get some good pics off photo bucket to liven it up.
kels
Author debbiemay
Forums Member
#20 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 13:13
to see the person and respect them .to recognise their abilities . to value the individual ,not to undermind them to be positive in what they do .hpoe this helps.
Author kels
Forums Member
#21 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 17:20
Maslows hierarchy of needs.

Eriksons theory on psychosocial development.

You will find lots of info on both these subjects on google search.

Kels
Author Hanna
Forums Member
#22 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 22:14
Hi. I need help with unit 311
Question 2.2 Describe local and organisational polices relevant to the prevention and control of infection
Please please please help...
Author kels
Forums Member
#23 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 23:56
Hi there. Not sure if this will help. Has all the legislaation you need and its purpose. Have a look and get back to me if you need anything else.

http://www.ncc.ac.uk/downloads/P&CISample.pdf

kels
Author Kirsty b
Forums Member
#24 | Posted: 16 Aug 2012 18:42
Im struggling, please help! Im doin assignment 302 - personal development. I need to know:

- why is reflective practice important?
- how reflective practice contributes to improving the quality of service provision
- how standards can be used to help a social care worker reflect on their own practice.

Any help will be very much appreciated!!

Thank,

Kirsty x
Author Kirsty b
Forums Member
#25 | Posted: 17 Aug 2012 16:20
Thanks kels, youre a life saver!

Might have to pick you brain again fairly soon, lol!

Kirsty x
Author kels
Forums Member
#26 | Posted: 17 Aug 2012 16:26
No probs.

Kels
Author Louise46
Forums Member
#27 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 16:42
Kels

This question is from Unit 8 of NVQ 3, if you could give me any advise I would be grateful - boss is asking for me to eleborate on my answers!

Outline the current local, UK and European legislation, and organisational requirements, procedures and practices for accessing training and undertaking personal and professional development activities.

Do you know where I can find this as I am having real difficulties and our company share drive info is not helping either.

Many thanks

Louise
Author Louise46
Forums Member
#28 | Posted: 20 Aug 2012 16:46
Kels

I'm a Criminal Justice Practitioner in the Substance Misuse field - I forgot to say but don't know if it makes any difference! Also its Health&Social Care NVQ, old version not new Diploma.

Louise
Author Lins
Forums Member
#29 | Posted: 21 Aug 2012 13:59
State the approximate proportion of individuals with a learning disability for whom the cause is 'not known'.
stuck on this one, does anyone know the answer?
Author Kirsty b
Forums Member
#30 | Posted: 31 Aug 2012 19:44 | Edited by: Kirsty b
Help!!!

Can someone please point me in the right direction?!

"explain how a PDP can help a social care worker identify improvements in their knowledge, understanding and practice"

I have an idea of what to write but I'm not 100% sure I've got the right end of the stick :-S

Thanks xxx
Page  Page 2 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH NVQ 3 OR DIPLOMA L3!!!?????
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?