| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

understand person centred approaches in adult social care settings

Author kelmaz
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 22:28
not sure i understand what is meant by this question or i'm having a blank moment.
question is Describe how to take into account the history, preferences, wishes and needs of an individual when planning care and support.
Any help will be gratefully received got 4 more units to do in 9 days and starting to feel a bit blank with everything now.
thankyou in advance.
kelly
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 22:43
Hello,
You're probably looking for something too complicated!
You just need to say how you use the history, preferences, etc when you're putting together a Care Plan. So if for instance your client says they like to read quietly in afternoons, you record this and you make sure there is the opportunity for them to do just that, not ignore it and expect them to attend a dance class in the communal lounge!
Steadysue
Author kelmaz
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 22:59
steadysue
thanks i think i have been looking to make it more complicated a few complications with my assessor a new assessor later and a lot less time to get my work done is having my head going round in circles thankyou such a lot.
Author murich
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 4 Oct 2012 21:12
centred person 305
av- a. describe ways they can ensure the enviroment promotes well being
Author murich
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 4 Oct 2012 21:35
can some one help.
i am doing unit 4222-325 SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS DURING A PERIOD OF CHANGE
i am looking for tutorial material for this unit
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 5 Oct 2012 10:53
murich
Hello,
If you just put some relevant words or phrases in any search engine you will get a lot of information. Have a look at likely responses, you will pick up loads of facts.
Steadysue
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / understand person centred approaches in adult social care settings
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?