| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Understanding mental health problems

Author Cbishop1988
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 20 Jan 2013 20:19
Q: explain how individuals experience discrimination due to misinformation,assumptions and stereotypes about mental ill health.

I am struggling with this question as I'm no sure if it wants examples of types o stereotyping or if it wants examples of individuals who for instance did not get a job because the employer found out they had a mental illness and the boss thought the person was "crazy" and not suitable for the job.

Can anyone help me on this question please
Author Tanisha
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 27 Jan 2013 15:33
i am stuck on this same question any luck with how to answer it?
Author Cbishop1988
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 27 Jan 2013 18:10
Tanisha
No nothing as of yet but I'm meeting with my tutor in 2 weeks so will let you know what he says
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Understanding mental health problems
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?