| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Outcome 3: Understand the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse

Author gobbiegiggler
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 14 Feb 2013 14:26
3.1 Identify national policies and local systems that relates to safeguarding and protection from abuse.
3.2 Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals from abuse.
3.3 Identify reports into serious failures to protect individuals from abuse.
3.4 Identify sources of information and advice about own role in safeguarding and protecting individuals from abuse.

any advice please - suffering from a mental block
Author gobbiegiggler
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 19 Feb 2013 09:04
can anyone point me in the right direction please
Author trevio
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 23 Feb 2013 11:26
3.1 - check out/include Working Together to Safeguard Children, 'No Secrets' framework, Safeguarding Adults 2005

3.2 - think about what the Police do within their roles to protect those that are vulnerable, social workers, Care Quality Commission as well

3.3 -you could look at Baby P and how this is linked to Victoria Climbie, the failings are similar....or you could look at something like the Winterbourne view failings.

3.4 - this could include training, line manager/seniior collegue, national policies and local authorities.

I sugget you look at these suggestions and research them on the www so you have a better understanding of them too. I hope the above helps.
Author gobbiegiggler
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 24 Feb 2013 11:29
Thank you
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Outcome 3: Understand the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?