| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

please help nvq3 hsc 329

Author patricia
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 10 Sep 2008 20:15
please help:
22. methods of monitoring and evaluating services and their mplication for practice

21. how to contribute to planning , onitoring and reviewing services and service delivery

20. reasons for changing resources and the effect these may have on individuals

19. factors which will influence the availability and relevance of planning options and timescales fo different options.

18. what is meant by needs-led and service-led planning and their relevance for care planning practice.

please this is my last unit to finish my nvq 3..i will appreciate all help..thanks a lot..
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 10 Sep 2008 21:51
Hi patricia,

22. A few ideas -Talk to the individual, their family/cares etc. and get feedback about services. Observe individuals and monitor their progress. Discuss services in staff meetings and talk to co-workers as you work. Take note of inspection reports. Monitoring services and making required changes enables you to improve your practice and provide appropriate care.

21. In team meetings discuss your findings from monitoring services. From this you can plan future services then monitor them and review them in future meetings.

20. Examples - Cost, individual's or group's changing needs, new legislation, new/different/improved resources. Think about the effects on individuals of a loss of resources and the provision of new or improved resources (including the effects of change on those in your area of care).

19. Examples - Cost, inter-agency working e.g. different agendas, methods of working etc. service user's individual needs.

18. Needs led means led by the individual service user's needs rather than led by the service provider's needs ( The Community Care Act 1995 set the foundations for this). It means that each individual must have a care plan to suit their individual needs and any unmet needs must be recorded.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author patricia
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 10 Sep 2008 23:11
Aunty Sue
thank u so much ,i really appreciate ur help..hopefully u cn help me with the other questions as i have submitted my folder therefore i can't cross reference it so i have to answer all questions for this unit..thanks
Author clogau
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2009 14:17
hi patricia can you help me with this question on hsc32 l would like to know how l word it the question is what are local uk and european policy on data protection ,security and health and saftey in the work place and risk management can you tell me do l need to write about each policy really need help on this thank you
Author clogau
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 10 Apr 2009 14:39
hi aunty sue can you help me with this question on hsc32 l would like to know how l would word or write it the question is what are the local uk and european policy on data protection, security and health and safety in the work place and risk management can you tell me do l need to write about each policy l really need help on this one thank you
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 10 Apr 2009 19:04
Hi clogau,

The Data Protection Act - see here:

http://www.ico.gov.uk/what_we_cover/data_protection/the_basics.aspx

The Health and Safety Act - you just need the employers duties to employees and non employees and the employees duties to the employer.

Under this act risk assessments are required - see here:

http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg163.pdf

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author clogau
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 10 Apr 2009 20:57
aunty sue
thank you for the help l had most of it but the rest was a help thank you if l get stuck again l will be in touch once again thank you
clogua
Author seany
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 28 Jul 2010 13:36
hi pat ,just read one of your answers to hsc 329 , exellent..
could yoou help me with hsc hsc329 knowledge 4 plaese its my last one and mind gooone away from me
keep up the good work
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / please help nvq3 hsc 329
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?