| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care Level 4 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care Level 4 Forum /

HSC 416 Help!!!!

Author kim
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 13 Feb 2008 08:47 | Edited by: kim
Hello all. Have 6 units done and have to finish last two by next week....only a few questions and statements to go...advice and pointers in right direction with theses questions please.....brain has dried up!!!!
HSC 416 Q22
What is meant by needs-led and service-led planning and their relevance for reviewing care plans?

HSC416 Q18a
How to analyse, interpret and balance individual needs and preferences to enable you to assess individuals’ needs and preferences, fairly and ethically?

HSC416 Q18b
How to analyse, interpret and balance views of key people to enable you to assess individuals’ needs and preferences, fairly and ethically?

ANY help and pointers in right direction please....get me back on track....I'm loosing the will to live now!!!!
Author Katrina
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 13 Feb 2008 09:38
Have you looked at "Person centred planning" this should help you with these questions also the CSCI website has good info on care planning and evaluation. Good luck! Katrina
Author kim
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 13 Feb 2008 09:41
Thanks Katrina....I just need a good hard kick up the bum...my motivation has all but got up and gone....I'm now sat here plodding through.....what a way to spend only day off!!!!! Thanks for help.
Kim
Health & Social Care Level 4 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care Level 4 Forum / HSC 416 Help!!!!
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?