Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Health and Safety Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standards 5 & 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 027, HSC 028, ICO1 & 1CO38. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 037, HSC 038 & ICO1.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Health and Safety pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Power Point presentation viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Health and Safety Staff training pack cover?
1. HEALTH AND SAFETY LAW
2. Standards in the law
4. HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK ACT (HASAWA 1974) OBJECTIVES OF THE ACT
5. DUTY OF CARE
13. The Manual Handling Operations Regulations
14. Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
15. Hazard Spotting
16. The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations
17. Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations. (PPE)
18. Electrical Safety
19. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
20. Infection Control
21. Reporting Injuries Diseases Dangerous Occurrences Regulations. (RIDDOR)
22. Display Screen Equipment Work
23. Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations. ( PUWER)
24. The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations. (LOLER)
25. The Health and Safety (safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
26. The Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005
27. Occupational Health
28. HEALTH AND SAFETY IS ABOUT CARE
Preview the Health and Safety Training Pack
How do I use the Health and Safety Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.