Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Packs
Nutrition for Older Adults Training Pack
|Meets CQC requirements. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 8. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) unit HSC2014. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units DEM302 and HSC037.|
What's included in the Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Mental Capacity Act pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced trainers.
The DVD includes:
• A Power Point presentations viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Nutrition for Older Adults Training Pack cover?
1.What constitutes a well balanced diet?
2. The types of foods needed to make a balanced diet
3. Food supplements
4. Food additives
5. Functional foods
6. Nutritional deficiency
7. Why is a well balanced diet important?
8. Why were the guide lines needed?
10. Nutritional screening in a care home
11. Nutritional needs
12. Nutritional assessment of older people living in care establishments
13. Nutritional screening
14. Standards and legislation
15. Screening tools
17. Creating a comfortable environment
18. Presentation of food
19. Personal hygiene
20. Cultural and ethnic diversity
21. Specialised equipment
22. Assisting with feeding
23. Common feeding problems
24. Common feeding problems and suggested solutions
25. Providing food for individuals with special dietary needs
26. Encouraging independence when eating
27. Textured diets
28. Soft diets
29. Pureed foods
30. Enteral feeding
31. Coeliac disease
32. Food allergies
33. Water – Essential to life
34. Domiciliary care
Preview the Nutrition for Older Adults Training Pack
How do I use the Nutrition for Older Adults Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.