Health and Adult Social Care Staff Training Pack
Person Centred Planning Training Pack
|Helps employers meet CQC requirements for staff training. Meets the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities). Meets the outcomes for Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 7. Provides Evidence for Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 026, HSC 2013 & HSC 3020 and DEM 202. Provides Evidence for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF) units HSC 036.|
Person centred planning discovers and acts on what is important to the individual. This requires a process that continually listens to, focuses on and learns from the individual what is important to them now and in the future. Family and friends are often actively included.
What's included in the Person Centred Planning Double DVD/CD Pack?
The Person Centred Care Planning pack is an effective and simple to use training tool, written & developed by experienced professionals.
The DVD includes:
• Four Power Point presentations viewable on your PC, Mac or TV via a DVD player.
The CD includes:
• Comprehensive printable staff training knowledge workbook.
• Power Point presentation of workbook.
• Printable training question sheets.
• Printable training answer sheets.
• Printable Certificate.
Certificates can be presented to your staff when they successfully complete their training.
The Benefits of using W&P's Training Packs
- A single purchase allows you train as many learners as you require.
- All packs include certification.
- Clearly written and very user friendly.
- Comprehensive - covering all required knowledge.
- Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
What does the Person Centred Planning training pack cover?
Health & Social Care Act 2008 & Person Centred Care
PERSON CENTRED VALUES
Person Centred Assessment
Assessment Process – good practice
PLANNING OF CARE OR SUPPORT
CULTURE AND ETHNICITY
The Person Centred Plan
The I Plan
Assessment, Planning & Review
Effective Communication in Assessment and Planning
Delivering the Plan of Care
CHALLENGING AND COMPLAINING
MENTAL CAPACITY ACT 2005
Why Consent is Important
Preview the Person Centred Planning Training Pack
How do I use the Person Centred Planning Training Pack?
Purchase your chosen pack or packs, duplicate the knowledge work book and give to your staff / learners or, use the powerpoint presentation to deliver a more visual training or, a combination of both.
Mark the completed question sheets.
Certificate all successful learners.