Assisting compliance with the CSSIW regulations and standards.
W&P’s full set of Residential and Domiciliary Policies and Procedures (Adults) are designed specifically for health and social care providers operating in Wales. They have been drafted in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2002 and will be updated as the New Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014 which became Law in 2016 and will be fully implemented throughout 2016-2018.
There will be a new Regulatory Regime for Care and Support Services which will also be introduced in a phased implementation programme. The Care Council for Wales will be renamed Social Care Wales and the New Inspection Framework is currently being tested until 2017. This testing will inform the development of the New Regulations and Statutory Guidance. The format of inspection reports will change to make them more accessible for the general public and conclusions and recommendations will be easier to understand. Late 2016 is the planned date for testing the New Inspection Regime for Care Homes for Adults, Children’s Homes and Fostering Services. The Framework has key themes which relate to all services. As we go forward into the implementation of the New Legislation W&P will update the services to Wales in order to reflect the changes.
Key Features of our CSSIW Policies
- Policies reviewed quarterly, updates where required and evidenced for CSSIW
- Perfect for small to medium sized businesses.
- Quick and simple to use.
- Easy to follow manager’s notes detailing how to personalise and adapt the policies.
- Provided in word format, making them accessible, easy to review and update each year.
- Updates are emailed directly to you as regulations or standards requires.
- Available to purchase as a complete set or individually
- No mandatory subscription payment required on purchase.