CQC compliance for new and established care services
Comprehensive sets of care policies and procedures for Residential and Domiciliary Services which can be personalised to your business and purchased individually or as a complete set.
W&P’s Policies and Procedures meet all the Regulations in England (The Care Quality Commission) and Wales (The Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales)…..
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
- Care Act 2014
- Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2014.
- The Care Standards Act 2000
- The Care Home (Wales) Regulations 2002 and Amendments
- The Domiciliary Care Agencies (Wales)Regulations 2004 and Amendments
- The Welsh Policies will be developed as the Social Services and Well Being Act (Wales) 2014 is rolled out
W&P’s researchers constantly scan and reviews all the statutory websites and industry publications to track the very latest developments in the Health & Social Care Sector. Each quarter we assimilate all the data collected and update the policies and send all the revised or new policies to our customers who have subscribed to the update service. This is how we ensure our Policies and Procedures are always up to date and CQC or CSSIW Compliant.
The update service is FREE for up to a year when you purchase a full set of Policies and Procedures and to continue with the service it’s just £145.00 (ex vat) per YEAR thereafter. There are no ties, restrictions or contracts – flexibility and choice is our objective.
The Policies and Procedures are designed to be clear and concise and we work really hard to ensure they are as user friendly and as easy to understand as possible avoiding buzz words and acronyms where we can.
Let W&P do the hard work for you to ensure your Policies and Procedures are always up to date.
Key Features of our Policies
- Training resources for all levels of staff covering Care Act 2014 and New Fundamental Standards
- Care Act 2014 Statement in all relevant policies
- Comprehensive introduction to the Care Act 2014 for strategic management
- Care Act 2014 Impact Statements
- Related Policies – to assist those who have local authority or NHS contracts
- Free update service for up to a year for all new customers
- Policies reviewed quarterly, updates where required and evidenced for CQC
- Perfect for small to medium sized businesses.
- Quick and simple to use.
- Easy to follow manager’s notes detailing how to personalise and adapt the policies.
- Provided in word format, making them accessible, easy to review and update when required.
- Updates are emailed directly to you as legislation or guidance requires.
- Available to purchase as a complete set or individually
- No mandatory subscription payment required on purchase.
- Cross checked to other legislative requirements e.g. Data Protection Act, Immigration and Asylum Act, Disability Discrimination Act.
- One to one advisors available for all enquiries
Residential Policies & Procedures
Domicilary Policies & Procedures